Crate embassy_boot_nrfsource ·
An Embassy project.
An adaptation of
embassy-boot for nRF.
- Load applications with our without the softdevice.
- Configure bootloader partitions based on linker script.
- Using watchdog timer to detect application failure.
Minimum supported Rust version (MSRV)
embassy-boot-nrf is guaranteed to compile on the latest stable Rust version at the time of release. It might compile with older versions but that may change in any new patch release.
This work is licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
- Buffer aligned to 32 byte boundary, largest known alignment requirement for embassy-boot.
- Blocking FirmwareUpdater is an application API for interacting with the BootLoader without the ability to ‘mess up’ the internal bootloader state
- A bootloader for nRF devices.
- Bootloader flash configuration holding the three flashes used by the bootloader
- Firmware updater flash configuration holding the two flashes used by the updater
- A flash implementation that wraps NVMC and will pet a watchdog when touching flash.