Crate embassy_boot_stm32source ·
An Embassy project.
An adaptation of
embassy-boot for STM32.
- Configure bootloader partitions based on linker script.
- Load applications from active partition.
Minimum supported Rust version (MSRV)
embassy-boot-stm32 is guaranteed to compile on the latest stable Rust version at the time of release. It might compile with older versions but that may change in any new patch release.
This work is licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
- Buffer aligned to 32 byte boundary, largest known alignment requirement for embassy-boot.
- Blocking FirmwareUpdater is an application API for interacting with the BootLoader without the ability to ‘mess up’ the internal bootloader state
- A bootloader for STM32 devices.
- Bootloader flash configuration holding the three flashes used by the bootloader
- Firmware updater flash configuration holding the two flashes used by the updater
- The state of the bootloader after running prepare.