An Embassy project.
Utilities for working with futures, compatible with
no_std and not using
alloc. Optimized for code size,
ideal for embedded systems.
- Future combinators, like
- Utilities to use
asyncwithout a fully fledged executor:
Futures from this crate can run on any executor.
Embassy is guaranteed to compile on the latest stable Rust version at the time of release. It might compile with older versions but that may change in any new patch release.
This work is licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
- Wait for multiple futures to complete.
- Wait for the first of several futures to complete.
- Run a future to completion using a busy loop.
- Poll a future once.
- Yield from the current task once, allowing other tasks to run.