This crate contains the driver trait necessary for adding
for a new hardware platform.
If you want to use
embassy-net with already made drivers, you should depend on the main
embassy-net crate, not on this crate.
If you are writing a driver, you should depend only on this crate, not on the main
This will allow your driver to continue working for newer
embassy-net major versions, without needing an update,
if the driver trait has not had breaking changes.
embassy-net-driver-channel, which provides a higer-level API
to construct a driver that processes packets in its own background task and communicates with the
embassy-net task via
packet queues for RX and TX.
This crate can run on any executor.
This work is licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
- A description of device capabilities.
- A description of checksum behavior for every supported protocol.
- A description of checksum behavior for a particular protocol.
- Representation of an hardware address, such as an Ethernet address or an IEEE802.15.4 address.
- The link state of a network device.
- A token to receive a single network packet.
- A token to transmit a single network packet.