pub use rp_pac as pac;
- Boot Select button
- Direct Memory Access (DMA)
- Interrupt definitions.
- Multicore support
- Types for the peripheral singletons.
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Functions and data from the RPI Bootrom.
- Serial Peripheral Interface
- Macro to bind interrupts to handlers.
- An exclusive reference to a peripheral.
- Struct containing all the peripheral singletons.
- Number available in the NVIC for configuring priority
- Trait for any type that can be used as a peripheral of type
- Installs a stack guard for the CORE0 stack in MPU region 0. Will fail if the MPU is already confgigured. This function requires a
_stack_endsymbol to be defined by the linker script, and expexcts
_stack_endto be located at the lowest address (largest depth) of the stack.