rt(enabled by default) — Enable
memory-x— Automatically generate
nightly— Enable nightly-only features
unstable-pac— Re-export stm32-metapac at
embassy_stm32::pac. This is unstable because semver-minor (non-breaking) releases of embassy-stm32 may major-bump (breaking) the stm32-metapac version. If this is an issue for you, you’re encouraged to directly depend on a fixed version of the PAC. There are no plans to make this stable.
unstable-traits— Implement embedded-hal 1.0 alpha traits. Implement embedded-hal-async traits if
nightlyis set as well.
time— Enables additional driver features that depend on embassy-time
time-driver-any— Use any time driver
time-driver-tim2— Use TIM2 as time driver
time-driver-tim3— Use TIM3 as time driver
time-driver-tim4— Use TIM4 as time driver
time-driver-tim5— Use TIM5 as time driver
time-driver-tim12— Use TIM12 as time driver
time-driver-tim15— Use TIM15 as time driver
Select your chip by specifying the model as a feature, e.g.
Cargo.toml for the latest list of supported chips.
Important: Do not forget to adapt the target chip in your toolchain,
pub use stm32_metapac as pac;
- Interrupt definitions.
- Types for the peripheral singletons.
- RTC peripheral abstraction
- Time units
- Macro to bind interrupts to handlers.
- An exclusive reference to a peripheral.
- Struct containing all the peripheral singletons.
- Number available in the NVIC for configuring priority
- Trait for any type that can be used as a peripheral of type
- Initialize embassy.